GP LMC Resources
Patient referrals - primary care to secondary services
- Where there is an e-referral available, use it.
- Any other referrals should be faxed directly to the relevant department, for example ED/AAU, Ata Rangi, Paediatrics etc. Departments are listed in the HBDHB Referral Directory: Click here for the Referral Directory - includes department, address and fax number.
- Referrals for specialties not listed in the directory should be sent directly to the Outpatient Referral Centre (ORC) Fax 06 878 1328.
Patient referrals - primary care to community/outpatient / secondary services
- BCG Referral Form
- Referral for Ongoing Community Care
- Referral for Outpatient Occupational Therapy Services
Information about Occupational Therapy Outpatient Services
- Referral for Secondary Maternal Mental Health Services
- Collaborative Pathways through Map of Medicine - Handout
- Performing Capacity Assessments information for GPs booklet
- Thyroid Gland Booklet